- WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR WINTER BREAK – SUN, JAN 29 – WED, FEB 8. WE WILL REOPEN ON THURS, FEB 9, 2017. WE WILL BE TAKING OUR LAST DINNER SEATING AT 7 PM ON SAT, JAN 28. ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS VIA EMAIL.
Kitchen Open – Tuesday – Saturday 12 noon-9 pm (closed Sundays and Mondays)
Pub Open Tuesday – Thursday 12 noon- 10 pm, Friday and Saturday 12 noon – 11 pm (closed Sundays and Mondays)
- Yes, we ship our World Famous 11 oz Crab Cakes, please see our shipping section for details. You can find it by scrolling down on our home page.
- Reservations are almost always necessary, as you may not get a seat without one.
- We are casual, however, We kindly ask that gentlemen not wear tank tops or undershirts.
- We offer Keno for Adults and a Children’s Corner for the little ones. Unattended Children will be given an espresso and a free puppy.
- We do not have one of those fancy computer systems, so we cannot offer separate checks.
- 20% Gratuity is added to parties of 5 or more.
- We do not offer desserts, but you can bring your own if celebrating a special occasion.
- We do offer Gift Cards . They can be purchased over the phone or picked up during normal hours.
Street Parking along the lower half of Weaver Avenue and along Harford Road. We ask our customers to be courteous to our residential neighbors and not park directly in front of their homes on Weaver Avenue. Also, There is a Safeway Grocery Store a block north on Harford Road that allows overflow parking to neighboring businesses. They just ask that you park in the end spaces nearest Harford Road. No overnight parking is permitted.